Senior System Analyst OR System Analyst (Java) [Banking Remittance System]
BRIEF COMPANY INFORMATION:
- Company: Reputable Banking Organization (MNC)
- Working Arrangement: Monday - Friday (Office Hours)
- Location: Changi Business Park
- Opportunity Nature: Permanent Opportunity (Direct Employment)
- Serve as Technical SME for remittance system and other applications for regional branches
- Analyse, design, develop, implement and maintenance of the remittance system.
- Gather requirements, perform technical impact analysis, and estimate effort for development.
- Develop and modify applications according to requirements.
- Conduct peer source code and documentation review.
- Prepare and update functional and technical documents and prepare test cases.
- Perform unit test and system integration test, support user acceptance test.
- Prepare release procedure and support production implementation.
- Update user manual, system operational manual and other necessary deliverables.
- Troubleshoot issues and problems, provide workarounds.
- Perform root cause analysis and come up with preventive measures.
- Other related duties as assigned
- Required to have minimum 4 - 5 years of Java Application Development experiences (for Remittance System)
- Familiar with full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Methodologies such as Waterfall AND/OR Agile
- Experienced with Oracle Database
- Advantageous to have, but not a must have:
- Microsoft .NET Application Development
- Oracle Banking Payment Product (OBPM)
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI) domain experience
To apply, please kindly email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd (EA License No.: 02C3423)
Yadanar Su Mon (Personnel Reg No.: R1549384)
Clara Yadanar Su Mon License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549384