This role is part of a growing product team. You will be working closely with various teams to improve the user experience and drive the product design with the best user experience.
- Seek out customer, data, and design-driven insight and use that insight to identify foundational questions for the business and its products.
- Use data to inform your decisions and validate your findings.
- Add valuable, unbiased insights into our design processes and support the products design decisions.
- Implement research methods to uncover problems and opportunities.
- Deliver UX and heuristic/usability analysis using appropriate methodologies and techniques.
- Conduct end-to-end user testing. Plan, recruit and report using qual and quant (where possible) to provide high value insights into the customers' needs and pain points.
- Design the user research best suited to answer those questions whether it be surveys, in depth interviews, diary studies, contextual inquiry, prototype walkthroughs, card sorting or something entirely unique.
- Research skills with in-depth knowledge of heuristic and usability analysis, user testing, workshops and customer interview/inquiry techniques for digital products
- Bachelor or Master's in a HCI, Psychology, Social Science, or related field (or equivalent and demonstrable work experience).
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience with UX/UI design, preferably on UX design part.
- Proven record of the Product UX designs.
- Experience in facilitating workshops or co-creation exercises.
- Experience with end-to-end research projects; from defining goals and objectives, developing scripts or interview guides, conducting fieldwork, analysing results, and sharing insights with the Product team.
- Experience establishing and analysing UX metrics.
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096