Senior Web Developer
As a Customer Solutions Engineering - Senior Web developer, you will work closely with Product Management team and Customer Support / Operations team to understand real-world customer scenarios and use-cases, debug and troubleshoot issues, develop and deliver targeted features, solutions and change requests using latest Web Development technologies to address the customer needs and requirements in an Agile manner.
- Partner with the product management team to understand client use-cases and scenarios and prioritize features requests
- Proactively manage stakeholders' communication related to deliverables, risks, feature changes
- Debug and Troubleshoot customer issues
- Build and improve the mobile experiences for Client mobile apps
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, Backend, DevOps, Product Design etc.) for impact analysis, development, and delivery
Experience / Training:
- 5-7 years of Software product and application development experience with good programming experience in Angular JS and NodeJS technologies
- Good experience building serverless APIs using NodeJS.
- Good proficiency working with RDMS and NoSQL data stores.
- Experience with designing and developing according to REST API conventions.
- Knowledge on client-server communication protocols/architecture styles like HTTP, REST API, GraphQL
- Basic working experience in AWS or Azure Cloud Environment is a must.
- Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including unit testing and UI testing techniques.
- Extensive experience in maintaining applications, crash analytics, remote debugging, continuous integration and version control.
- Experience working in an Agile based development work culture
- Good in Git-based repository management.
- Experience with implementing audio/video calls is a plus.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or relevant field.
- Ability to work with multiple priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and also to collaborate with other team members.
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194