- Partner with the product management team to understand client use-cases and scenarios and prioritize features requests
- Proactively manage stakeholders' communication related to deliverables, risks, feature changes
- Debug and Troubleshoot customer issues
- Build and improve the mobile experiences for mobile apps
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, Backend, DevOps, Product Design etc.) for impact analysis, development, and delivery
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of Software product and application development experience with good programming experience in Angular JS and NodeJS technologies
- Extensive experience in maintaining applications, crash analytics, remote debugging, continuous integration and version control.
- Experience building serverless APIs using NodeJS
- Experience designing and developing according to REST API conventions.
- Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including unit testing and UI testing techniques.
- Experience working in an Agile based development work culture
- Experience with implementing audio/video calls is a plus.
- Basic working experience in AWS or Azure Cloud Environment is a must.
- Good in Git-based repository management.
- Knowledge on client-server communication protocols/architecture styles like HTTP, REST API, GraphQL etc.
Octavius, Yong Whei Jie EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096