* Participate in requirements analysis
* Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
* Write clean, scalable code using C# and .NET frameworks
* Test and deploy applications and systems
* Revise, update, refactor and debug code
* Improve existing software
* Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
* Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
* Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems and familiarity with the .NET framework, ideally including some exposure to ASP.Net Core.
* Good understanding of SQL and Relational Databases, specifically Microsoft SQL Server.
* Basic know how of Agile process and practices
* Good understanding of object-oriented programming.
* Good understanding of concurrent programming.
Virginia, Chiau Yi Lai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1655564