The SEO Manager will lead the design and execution of client SEO initiatives, with a focus on technical SEO. This individual will work closely with SEO lead to develop search strategies that meet and exceed our clients' business objectives. This position requires a hands-on manager with astute attention to process and detail and who possesses the ability to generate actionable insights and recommendations. The SEO Manager is responsible for working with account lead to co-manage client relationships on a day-to-day basis.
Identify and Resolve Technical SEO Issues
- Set-up Google/Bing/Baidu/Naver Webmaster Tools accounts for client websites, and monitor them regularly for crawling and indexing issues. Issues identified will be surfaced to the SEO Lead Manager, documented for client communication/follow-up.
- Has a solid knowledge of search engine spider, crawl and indexing process, while understanding the importance of XML sitemaps, robots.txt files and 301 redirects to those processes.
- Has a solid understanding of web server function, including common server error codes (e.g. 404).
- Has a strong familiarity with the web development process, including the important points at which SEO must be considered.
- Able to demonstrate understanding of how duplicate content and page load speed affects SEO by advising clients on best practices for successful implementation and improvement.
- 3-5 years of relevant SEO experience;
- Communicate complex SEO strategies to a wide range of stakeholders;
- Measure the success of SEO campaigns with use of web analytics and SEO campaign management tools;
- Analyze large amounts of data from a variety of sources;
- Prepare executive-ready reporting of SEO campaign performance;
- Substantial experience with the web development process;
- Sound technical understanding of how search engines, web servers and user agents work;
- Experience using SEO campaign management software (such as BrightEdge, SEMRush, Moz);
- A track record of successful SEO program execution in both B2B and B2C settings, particularly with a lead generation focus;
- Up-to-date understanding of organic search trends, including search engine algorithm changes, the latest tools and technologies;
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536