- Responsible for service management provide to our key customer to achieve operational excellence and provide best customer experience which contributes positively to the network promotor score
- Responsible for delivering the expected QoS and service performance of services offered to customer.
- Manage the customer to ensure customer satisfaction by regular meet up with customer, reporting to customer the performance of the services customer has with SPTel, anticipate customer needs.
- Responsible of getting the team to work on the design and implementation of services customer ,follow by onboarding the customer and familiarize customer with the processes, procedures for service management.
- Customer Service Management
- Understand the customer environment and needs in detail to assist in troubleshooting incidents, keep the customer constantly informed and ensure the customer is well taken care off
- Act as an agent to up sell and pull in on-going customer needs and work with Sales to turn that into cash/revenue for the company
- Take extra care of customers that are put under sensitive situations, e.g. Customers who are near their renewal period yet experience issues with regards to services subscribed, or any other issues
- Raise trouble tickets with details on behalf of customer if necessary
- Perform initial assessment of incident and resolution before getting to customer. Follow up resolution of all incidents and monitoring resolution to agreed QoS targets
- Escalate to management about incidents not solved within QoS targets.
- Drive and support Continual Service Improvement pertaining to the customer serve
- Degree, min 5 years of working experience in service delivery and leading a teams of 10 or more technical people
- strong understanding of people, Process & operations frameworks and supporting tools
- Understands the functional layers of integrated new generation telco networks and has a broad understanding of the underlying technologies
- Service fault demarcation and preliminary root cause analysis from end to end service path view
- Experience in real time monitoring and surveillance management and is used to a constantly changing environment
- Able to relate impacting issues and risks to customer and understand their business implications
- Ability to deliver sustained high performance and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills- can effectively translate and communicate complex technical information and risk to all levels of internal and external organizations
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, excellent analytical ability
- Result-focused and understands critically of meeting customer SLA and KPI requirements
Interested candidate who wishes to apply for above position, please send your updated resume in ms format to firstname.lastname@example.org We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Jeff Ng Choon Kiatt EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1223075