- Oversee the design, and execution of all our IT service management practices, such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge and Request Management.
- Create and maintain a roadmap for ITSM vision, delivery objectives, performance, metrics and governance. Identify opportunities to introduce new service management practices to support high quality customer delivery.
- Develop key practice and process performance measures and consistently report metrics to IT leadership and other stakeholders.
- Identify gaps and embracing new technologies, development tool or processes to achieve end-to-end service delivery pipelines so as to improve service delivery outcomes.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in building, implementing, or leading IT service management practices using the ITIL framework in areas like Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge Management, Service Catalog and in delivery of IT services to customers
- Experience in web or application development and business intelligence tools
- Ideal to have ITIL Certification
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096