Mandated by our client who is a world leader in automated test and measurement to look a Service Engineer to be based in Singapore.
- Deliver the front line, system0level technical support to customers throughout the phrases of product development and manufacturing
- Be on client site when needed to provide technical support, demonstration, operational training, system installation, system calibration and troubleshooting services
- Work with application engineer to resolve the customer issue
- Work closely with customers to understand and response to their needs and requirements
- Deliver customer satisfaction
- Build and develop strong relationship with customer
- Degree/Diploma in electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- 2-3 year of technical customer support experience
- Strong analytical skill and able to approach problems
- Customer oriented with good interpersonal and communication skill
- Responsible, pro-active and willing to put in effort in achieving high standard of work
- Willingness to travel to support customers in Asia
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289