A fast-growing test equipment company has built their brand name in this region and currently on the lookout for passionate and talented Senior Software Engineer to join their dynamic and high spirit development team in Singapore.
What you will do:
- Develop software applications test programs and hardware interfaces for testing and characterizing leading edge Digital, Analog and Mixed Signal Devices
- Analyze the problems and recommend solutions on ATE platform to optimize cutomer throughput
- Work with test engineer customers to understand and improve test processes
- Provide recommendations to improve quality of test coverage
- Participate in customer account teams and perform roles as the liaison between the company, factory engineering and customers
- Delivery formal and on the job training to customers and help customers to be proficient in the product standard theories and test techniques
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- At least 4 years of test/product engineering experience in analog, digital and mixed signal testing and test development preferred.
- Prior programming experience on semiconductor ATE platform is required.
- Ability to develop applications test programs in C/C++ or Visual Basic.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and your native language.
- Willing to travel.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289