Our client is actively seeking a SharePoint Developer/Administrator to support our clients on their SharePoint environment. Successful candidate will be a mid-level software developer who will focus on application development and administration within the SharePoint Platform. Candidate should be capable of working within a team environment to design and modify/build new applications or migrate the functions of previously developed applications from SharePoint on-premise to SharePoint online. Candidate must be able to work with a team and also independently with minimal guidance from supervisor/manager.
Core Competency requirements but not limited to the below.
- Microsoft SharePoint On-Premise/Online
- Nintex Workflows and Forms
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft ADFS
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer
- Microsoft Visual Studio
Core Job Functions but not limited to the below.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly health check on Microsoft SQL Servers and services.
- Administration and patching of Microsoft SQL DB
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly health check on Microsoft SharePoint Servers and services.
- Administration and patching of Microsoft SharePoint Farm
- Troubleshooting and resolution of application defects on SharePoint platform inclusive of Nintex workflows and forms
- Managing of Active Directory Federated Service (ADFS) for integration with SharePoint Online
- Ad-hoc migration of files between SharePoint sites
- Perform performance tuning
- Follow up with Microsoft and Nintex support for issues logged
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors where needed on integration issues.
- Look into new Change Request and Service Request requirements where needed
- Update documentation for supported environment
- Capacity Planning and Advisory where needed and observed.
- Support mobile application developed in Xamarin and VS2017
- Microsoft Azure Chatbot framework knowledge
- Normal Support hours are weekdays 9am to 6pm.
- On-site support where support issues are tagged with non-standard working hours.
- Fast adaptive learner.
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree
Karen Shi Peiru EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1438107