- Managing the day-to-day Servers, Storage, and Network of our inventory across our Global Data Centers
- Monitoring of our ticket queues for hardware and network-related issues that require resolution
- Turning up new servers and network devices
- Troubleshooting in a Linux environment
- Collaborating with our SRE team, developing the best-in-class processes to deploy hardware and network more efficiently.
- Have 2-5+ years of server management, hardware, and network troubleshooting experience
- 1-2+ years of Linux bash command shell experience
- 1-2+ years of Datacenter Layer 1 experience. You should have some knowledge of cabling and peripheral types.
- Experience in PXE config and bootstrapping Linux systems.
- Growth mentalit