About the Team
The Datacenter Infrastructure Engineering team supports the company's fast growth by building and operating hyperscale datacenters. The team manages the end to end lifecycle of server fleet, providing cloud solutions and various infrastructure services ensuring that they are scalable and are reliable.
- Operate basic system infrastructures like DNS, NTP, authentication services like kerberos.
- Carry out security updates and protect enterprise infrastructure at system and network level.
- Build security tools and processes for critical infrastructure protection, monitoring and remediation.
- Build and solve Linux production systems at scale
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of network infrastructure and/