Role is located in US, must be willing to relocate to US (2 years contract)
- Coordinate among overseas IT functional teams and vendors
- Monitor and drive team executions to meet SLAs and OLAs defined.
- Observes day to day operation to identify gaps, propose and initiate improvements.
- Provide guidance to local and overseas IT team on proper process, work flow and communication and executions.
- As escalation point and standby to manage incidents or ticket escalations.
- Coordinate to perform operation and ticketing trends, propose and initiate improvement on efficiency and productivity improvements.
- Propose and initiate new or change of internal process or procedure to meet new and day to day challenges and needs.
- Perform periodically reviews of IT Operations and provide reports.
- Partners with all levels of IT functional teams on resources or changes required to support new service or project executions and roll outs.
- Propose and initiate change or improvement to enhance end user experience.
- Initiate and improve Operation Knowledge Management and ensure all SOPs and checklists are in place and enforced.
- Manage and coordinate with service owners to drive improvement
- Operation and management report, slide development and presentation.
- Manage resources and budget.
- Degree in IT/Computer Engineering/Computer Studies or equivalents.
- Minimum 8 years practical IT Infrastructure operations management experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience leading a matrix team of IT professionals in a global enterprise
- Good knowledge on IT Infrastructure operation including but not limited to Windows Server, AD, DNS, DHCP, File and Print, Exchange, SCOM, SCCM, Microsoft ISA/TMG, VPN, Citrix, Lync.
- Service-oriented, leadership and interpersonal skills and adaptable to a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Professional certification in MCP/MSCE/MCSA/CCNA/ITILv3 are advantageous
- Team player with good leadership
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958