The role based in the Asia Pacific Hub based in SG office, will lead a team of 3, namely 2 IT Project Manager + 1 IT Operations Manager
The IT Manager will provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology initiatives. The IT Manager will direct the planning and implementation of enterprise IT systems in support of the users in alignment with global directives in order to improve cost effectiveness, service quality. Responsible for all aspects of information technology and systems. Provides strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the information and technology systems.
- Lead the IT Strategy, in order to provide a competitive advantage for the company in the marketplace
- Design the overall IT architecture and the Information Systems and Information Technology master plan
- Maintain the alignment of IT with the Corporate guidelines for the IT function (enterprise software systems, sales force automation, corporate intelligence, mobility and telephony)
- Ensure that internal clients (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations, HR) within are provided with adequate information to manage their function
- Keep abreast technology developments in the marketplace and share leanings with the Corporate IT function
- Responsible for the management of multiple information and communications systems and projects, including voice, data, imaging, and office automation.
- Designs, implements, and evaluates the systems that support end users in the productive use of computer hardware and software.
- Manage relationships with external vendors (for hardware, software, data centre, etc.) to ensure the best service / technology at the lowest possible cost
- Build, lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of IT Specialists
- Facilitates communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within the organisation
- Define and communicate corporate plans, policies, and standards for the organization for acquiring, implementing, and operating IT systems.
- Supervise recruitment, development, retention, and organization of all IT staff in accordance with corporate budgetary objectives and personnel policies.
- Need to have strong background in SAP.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536