- Lead a team of developer on write and code individual programmes based on specifications.
- Work with business team to review current systems and propose suitable solution
- Present ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Work closely with analysts, designers, staff and collaborator
- Produce detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Test the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Prepare training manuals for users
- Maintain the systems once they are up and running
- Align and comply to company digital technology policy
- Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or related
- 3 year or more experience in product management and leadership role
- Expertise for development of apps on mobile platforms ?
- Able to learn quickly and develop programs using 'off the shelf' software platform
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for detail, identifying and solving problems
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958