- Overseeing daily Security operations while actively monitoring emerging threats and security technologies in the Security Operations Centre.
- Handling events such as identifying security issues, extensive troubleshooting, and coordinating resolution or restoration using a variety of applications and testing tools.
- Provide customers with the best possible customer service and experience, create tickets, fill out necessary checklist paperwork, generate trouble tickets for all work and informational requests, handle security-related user complaints, and escalate according to establish procedures / runbooks / playbooks.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Vulnerability management, investigation, reporting and security monitoring, incident response and security-related enhancements.
- Creating and implementing IT Security framework and processes.
- Executing Vulnerability Management, Security Patching, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Anti-Virus Management lifecycle.
- Identifying critical security operations metrics and implementing necessary improvements.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Document security breaches and perform impact analysis.
- Work with stakeholders to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Keep abreast of the latest intelligence, including hackers' methodologies, to anticipate security breaches.
- Responsible for preventing data loss and service interruptions by researching new technologies that will effectively protect a network
- Provide technical support for an on call 24x7
- Creating, testing and implementing network disaster recovery plans
- Recommending security enhancements
- Degree with minimum 3 years of security support experience in a SOC environment, IT security operations or IT security management is preferred.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications is required.
- Good analytical skills with hands on experience of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions such as firewall, intrusion detection systems, SIEM/SOAR.
- Good communications skill with pleasant personality and experience in customer service.
- Preference will begiven for candidates with Sysadmin skills (Linux/Mac/Windows) and/or programming skills (Python, Ruby, PHP, C, C#, Java, Perl, and more).
- Relevant security certification is preferred (CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, etc).
- Shift work is required for this position.
Interested candidate who wishes to apply for above position, please send your updated resume in ms format to firstname.lastname@example.org We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Jeff Ng Choon Kiatt EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1223075