- Responsible for application development and implementation
- Participate in the requirement gathering and produce the required technical and operations documentation
- Work with Solution Architect on the analysis and design of the code changes
- Perform code changes and test the system according to the requirements specifications
- Ensure work performed comply to coding and security standards, and corporate processes
- Perform quality assurance (QA) activities such as unit testing, system testing and code review
- Participate in the system integration testing by resolving issues reported by test team
- Provide support to customers during acceptance testing and post-cutover implementation.
- Assist in the development of training materials and conducting of presentation
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent education
- Good technical knowledge with at least 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Java, JEE, SQL/PLSQL, and XML.
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Experienced with web technologies such as HTML5, CSS, Modular design, Angular (5 & above) or React and open source JS framework.
- Experience in RESTFul APIs, Spring 5.x, Spring Boot, Sprint Framework, Sprint Security, Cloud-Based technologies and Micro-services, including Messaging Middleware such as Kafka/IBM MQ/Solace.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247