Key roles & responsibilities:
- Develop programs timely and accurately in the established standard way with quality.
- Support and troubleshoot the applications developed.
- Perform User Acceptance Test, system implementation and post implementation.
- Conduct necessary testing as per supervisor's instructions and produce necessary test proofs.
- Keep track and produce SDLC documents.
- Responsible to report status of development accurately.
- Coordinate and assist other project/team mates.
What you should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in system development.
- Experience in VB.Net & Oracle on a Windows platform.
- In depth knowledge of .Net and PL/SQL programming.
- Banking Domain knowledge is a plus.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247