Our client is involved in the Smart Nation Digital Transformation to help companies across sectors and market segmentation transform through technologies is in the search for independent and self-motivated individuals who have keen interest in the emerging technologies to be part of exciting and impacting team in Singapore.
What will you do in this role?
Being a Lead Software Developer, you will lead a team of software developers to implement innovate technology solutions helping companies and industries to transform processes in the organization.
- Work and collaborate with research institutes and software and technology vendors to implement solutions for speed-to-text transcription and a shared data analytics platform
- Work closely with program office and IT department on the project planning and execution and system implementation
- Identify the requirements of the systems and technology components to engage research institutes and vendors
- Develop the systems designs and identify sources for the systems and technology components
- Work with research institutes and vendors to make sure the requirements are made and smooth integration
- Deliver monthly progress report, problem resolutions and project deliverables
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- PhD in computer science, computer engineering, electrical/electronic engineer or equivalent
- More than 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in project management and leading a software development team
- Experience in working with institute of higher learning or research institutes on R&D projects
- Strong communication and good presentation skills
- Experience in performing extract, transform and load (ETL) task on database
- Familiar with Natural Language Processing (NLP), QlikView or Tableau data visualization
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289