Our client is involved in the Smart Nation Digital Transformation to help companies across sectors and market segmentation transform through technologies is in the search for independent and self-motivated individuals who have keen interest in the emerging technologies to be part of exciting and impacting team in Singapore.
What will you do in this role?
Taking on a role as Software Developer, you will be part of the team to implement innovate technology solutions to help to transform processes in the organization.
- Perform software development and integration of software components from research institutes and vendors
- Work and collaborate with research institutes and software and technology vendors to implement solutions for speed-to-text transcription and a shared data analytics platform
- Work closely with program office and IT department on the project planning and execution and system implementation
- Support the development of the system designs and identification of research institutes and vendors
- Assist in identifying of use cases, data and user needs for privacy preserving data mining techniques for implementing and testing in the data analytics platform
- Perform User Acceptance Tests (UAT), exact, transform and Load (ATL) task on database
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical/electronic engineer or equivalent
- More than 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in developing or integrating software for a complex system
- Experience in performing extract, transform and load (ETL) task on database
- Familiar with Natural Language Processing (NLP), QlikView or Tableau data visualization
- Strong communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289