Mandated by our client who is fast growing AI company focused on AI predictive analytics and intelligent systems with strong footprint in Singapore. Due to the expansion, they are in the search for passionate Software Engineer to join this exciting team in Singapore
Being in this role, you will work with the data scientists and software engineers to build several data science products. Additionally, you will work with the clients and cross-functional departments in the proposals and project process.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand Identify data science problems and solutions provided by senior data scientists
- Implementing data manipulating (including ETL) before it can be used for modelling
- Developing basic machine learning models for testing purpose
- Integrating different components developed by different teams to a framework
- Bachelor or master's degree with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature
- Proficiency in Python programming or Java
- SQL-based technologies (e.g. PostgreSQL and MySQL)
- Good knowledgeable about feature engineering and data manipulation
- Experience with AWS services including S3, Redshift, EMR and RDS.
- Familiar with DevOps tools such as Docker and VM
- Familiar with Linux and Ubuntu operating system
What is it for you?
You will work with the best data scientists in the world and be trained Machine Learning skills if you are interested by best data scientists and involve highly impact data science projects with prestigious clients in different countries.
You will learn and be excited by a fast pace start-up with open and friendly colleagues
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289