- Work 5 Days (Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 5.30pm)
- Basic: $5000 - $7000
- Work at Boon Keng/Bendeemer
- Design and Coding of Embedded Software/Firmware
- Perform testing and evaluation of developed products.
- Create and prepare documentation for specifications, firmware designs and evaluation.
- Involve in discussions with global subsidiaries to better understand the needs and requirements of end-users.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Engineer of Computer Science, Electrical, Information Technology or Telecommunications.
- At least intermediate C/C++ programming skills.
- 3 years relevant working experience in the related field.
- Experience in 8/16/32 bit MCU using C and assembly, Embedded Operating Systems.
- Experience with wireless communication technologies such as BLE, Lora etc.
- Knowledge using Version Control Systems such as CVS/SVN/GIT
- Develop and maintain embedded C/C++ code.
Tay Yong Sen, Wilson License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2091205