Main activities / tasks:
* Design, Develop, Enhance, Test and Integrate Windows Applications (C# / .NET)
* Bug fix Web Applications & Windows applications
* Maintain a high standard of coding quality, design & documentation
* AGILE based software development to build and integrate functionality between mobile applications and backend CMS (Sitecore) platform
* Participate and contribute to project success using AGILE methodology.
II. Job Requirements
Knowledge and skills
* Great organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
* Great interpersonal skills, collaborating and team playing
* Working knowledge of .NET Framework, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, MS SQL, Version control
* Good analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements.
Education, qualifications, and special training
* Diploma or Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
* Minimal exposure in of AGILE Software Development and AGILE Project Development.
* 2 years experiences in .NET software development.
* Experience in design, mobile web and web technology is an added advantage
* Self-motivated, driven & possess strong initiative
* Ability to grow and manage more responsibility over time.
* Able to work independently and loves working in a team
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552