- Day-to-day duties to troubleshoot and resolve system issues to ensure operations is not disrupted.
- Ability to define and design the required machine interfaces architecture with external vendors.
- Develop middleware as equipment interfaces
- Analyse data and issues to make decisions about the need for software system improvement.
- Lead projects and drive them forward in the dynamic environment of digitalisation, maintain and implement high quality program changes, applying IT development standards and practices
- Ability to ensure creative and innovative solutions in the area of system development with a focus on electrical engineering, robotics, software and digitalisation.
- Collaboration with cross-functionals in continuous process improvement projects.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Provide support during internal/external audits.
- Documentation and execution of computer systems validation to ensure compliance and that the system fits its intended use.
- Maintain and build relationships with local vendors.
- Work in conjunction with project management to create project schedule, identify tasks and assignment to resources
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science or related
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in manufacturing industry.
- Broad positioning of hardware/software integration with good knowledge of machine to MES interface technologies and software programming (C#, java).
- Experience in the introduction and integration of machine solutions in the context of digitalization in the production environment.
- Good understanding of building/maintaining Jenkins Server, Jira and Git.
- Experience in SSL/TLS/HTTPS, Oracle & SQL
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Familiar with ISO13485 and GMP.
- Experience in high volume manufacturing and assembly processes.
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096