- Gather requirement from users
- Responsible for Software Design development & Testing
- Research and recommend new current technology trends and conduct Proof of Concept with the respective business users.
- Responsible for systems implementation, maintenance, and support.
- Manage internal projects and lead development teams.
- Develop technical documents and user manuals.
- Experience in full system development lifecycle and familiar with agile development methodology.
- Knowledge in M365 technologies
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform
Knowledge/ Professional Skills (Technical knowledge or skills required to perform the job.)
- Microsoft .Net Framework, C#, HTML 5, Java Script programming
- Familiar with Microsoft SQL Server
- Software and requirement modelling using UML
- Knowledge in SCRUM and other agile methodologies
- SharePoint Online, Power Automate
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958