This position requires the use of software engineering and robotics knowledge to develop and manufacture innovative medical devices in the field of medical robotics.
1. Solve software problems through thorough evaluation and troubleshooting.
2. Solid knowledge and problem solving skills in C and C++ programming languages
3. Experience with Eclipse based development environments
4. Knowledge of any Windows based development platforms (e.g. Visual Studio, .Net, WPF, MFC)
5. Apply software and electronic engineering knowledge to the design and development of new products as well as product changes and enhancements.
6. Generate written reports that can clearly contribute to the Design History File.
7. Effectively communicate and work with management and team.
8. Work closely with a multidisciplinary team (R&D, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Department).
9. Create procedures for implementation and testing of algorithms.
10. Participate in software design of medical class devices
11. Participate in software implementation for the pilot and later stage production of the device.
12. Maintain accurate documentation of concepts, algorithms, programs, and processes.
13. Design and oversee firmware for each module and each stage of the system.
14. Provide engineering support in the resolution of product complaints and/or safety issues.
15. Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, and regulations
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 2 to 5 years professional experience working on software and/or electrical systems.
- Knowledge of Eclipse based development environments like 'Kinetis' or 'Code Composer'
- Proficient in C/C++ for UDP/IP and microcontroller programming e.g 'ARM' or 'Ti'
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems like 'VxWorks', 'QNX', 'ThreadX' or similar will be a plus
- Prior exposure to UL 2601/IEC60601 and ISO 62304 is a plus
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536