Our client is a multinational technology conglomerate holding company in looking for Software Engineer (C++, Unity, Unreal Engine) to join the team. This position will support in the architecture of the mobile gaming development to the company.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the in-game account and operation system SDK.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the SDK supporting management system and tool chain.
- Responsible for SDK maintenance and business support.
- Responsible for SDK architecture design and iteration and documentation.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in full mobile software development life cycle.
- 3.3+ years experience in mobile application programming, game programming or relevant SDK programming.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including but not li