- Develop, maintain and support custom-built software application.
- Prepare the corresponding functional and technical documentation.
- Perform unit testing on software deliverables and provide the relevant assistance during product test, integration test and user acceptance test.
- Provide post-implementation support and carry out investigation and troubleshooting when necessary
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in enterprise software development
- Supplementary skills: SQL Server Reporting Service; SQL Server Integration Service; Mobile web development with HTML 5 and jQuery
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247