You'll be part of the team developing and extending applications based on a core platform, which is a customized POS solution.
- Utilise best practices and design patterns to write clean, efficient and elegant code.
- Troubleshooting, debugging and resolving technical issues.
- Writing Unit Tests.
- Performance tuning applications.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Implement and extend applications using the Agile SCrum methodology
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- At least a Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from a recognised educational institution.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft .NET framework and specifically C#.
- Experience working with mobile devices.
- Knowledge of Xamarin or WPF a distinct advantage.
- Experience of full project lifecycle.
- Experience in POS development with peripheral integration (desirable).
- Data driven UI architecture (desirable).