- Nearest MRT: OneNorth
- Salary will commensurate with relevant experience, with AWS & Variable Bonus
- Embedded products: Contact or contactless transport and biometric payment cards etc.
- Develop banking payment embedded products by collaborating with Technical Leaders, Project Leaders and Project Managers
- Develop different types of software for example implement product requirements using C or Java or assembly language, create your own unit test, define validation test plan & develop test cases using Visual Basic .NET language and integration test to be able to deliver stable and robust software
- An opportunity to develop desktop application for efficiency and process improvement using Java and .NET framework
- Participate in the writing and review of technical and design specifications
- Provide innovative technical solutions
- Collaborate with Project Leaders on the project to support the integration and training of the product
- Provide level 3 support for products and customer projects
- With development experience using assembly, C language or Java or Visual Basic .NET framework
- Experience with microcontrollers, desktop application development and security is a plus
- Motivated by technical topics, rigorous, curious, precise, pragmatic, mindful of quality and reusability, autonomous, a team-player and customer-oriented
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering or a Master's degree in Engineering or IT
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject "Software Engineer Embedded"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423