- Nearest MRT: OneNorth
- Core Function: Embedded products for major OEM customers
- Develop, validate, and deploy new software components (for example advance software security mechanism and next generation IoT connectivity protocols) for embedded operating systems targeted for mobile and IoT devices, in applications such as mobile payment, digital identity and IoT connectivity
- Participate to the development of next generation operating systems for future devices
- Being in agile development environment to work closely within team and multiple teams around the world to build great products exceeding customer expectations
- Contribute to continuous product and development methodology improvement
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Proficient in C/Java programming languages or other OOP languages
- First professional experience within embedded software development area is a plus
- Knowledge of embedded technologies/ecosystem, software security or Javacard knowledge is a plus
- Team player with good communications and collaborative skills
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Embedded System Software Engineer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423