- Responsible for the design and implementation of the in-game account and operation system SDK.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the SDK supporting management system and tool chain.
- Responsible for SDK maintenance and business support.
- Responsible for SDK architecture design and iteration and documentation.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in full mobile software development life cycle.
- 3.3+ years experience in mobile application programming, game programming or relevant SDK programming.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming, including but not limited to: Java,C#,Objective-C,C/C++ or Lua.
- Technical knowledge and skills in building mobile application development experience(Android or iOS).
- Self-motivated, proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking.
Rajasekar Shirley Monisha License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22106767