- Be responsible for the technical/solution designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the product/functional specification of the solution.
- Develop and demonstrate a broad set of technology skills in web application technologies, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborate with product/solution architects to create, implement and maintain the product/solution development roadmap.
- Ensure all work adheres to Thales software development methodologies and processes.
- Perform sub-system installation, configuration and integration to support Security Digital Platform (SDP) POC/demo
- 3+ years of hands-on experience and expert knowledge of full web application development lifecycle of scalable micro-services-based architectures; including tools, best practices, continuous deployment, dependency/complexity management, scale/performance tuning, monitoring, resiliency, etc.
- Candidates with more than 5 years of experience can apply as Software Architect
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Experience in SCRUM/Agile software development methodologies
- Technical knowledge and hands-on experience of software design and development methodologies
- Proficiency in HTML5/CSS, Angular, PrimeNG, React, Node.js, MQ and Apache Kafka
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Good knowledge of container orchestration systems (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Azure, etc)
- Experience with relational/object-oriented storage (e.g. Postgres, Couchbase, Cassandra, Mongo, etc.)
- Good knowledge related to Apache Hadoop (Hive, Pig, HDFS, HBase, MapReduce, etc).
- Experience with test automation tools and framework for web application
- Experience with setting up continuous integration (e.g. Gitlab CI, Ansible, Jenkins)
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552