- Work closely with the architect to design new features.
- Provide workload estimation and inform risk/concern on task, team or project level.
- Write software requirement specification.
- Write software detailed design specification.
- Develop quality and secured code for supporting biometric solutions, which can be a customization of product or development of new module/feature from scratch.
- Develop automatic unit test, system test, non-regression test, performance test engines with JUnit, JMeter, AngularJS, etc.
- Prepare delivery package with traceable delivery checklist.
- Prepare installation guide, user guide, admin guide and knowledge sharing of delivered software to local support team.
- Support, investigate, and propose solution/workaround, and bug fix for production issue.
- Coordinate with teams and stakeholders globally to gain knowledge and support technical analysis.
- Support pre-sales by technical feasibility study; customize the product for POC demo, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years' working experience in software development with
- Keen interest on performance or security.
- Technology: Java, JUnit, Bash script (Linux)
- Query and DAO on: Oracle, MySQL
- Any queue provider such as JMS, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ, etc.
- Ability to explain idea to stakeholders from various technical backgrounds
- It is a plus if you have experience and understanding of:
- Web Technologies (HTTP, Servlet, HTML/XML, JSP, SOA HTTP, RestAPI, HTML, XML Schema, JSP, SOAP, JBoss, etc P)
- Security concepts (OWASP, SSL, TLS, KMS, PKI)
- Enterprise tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Customer facing
- Government or public sector related projects
- Deployment or integration server application in customer premises
- Support production issue
Sharma Kristine Joy Padua License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090931