As a Software Development Engineer for the Industrial Perso Solutions Engineering team, you will manage the global infrastructure and core sub-systems involved in the card personalization process. You will participate in ambitious projects and cross-functional teams.
A week in the life of a Software Engineer:
- You will review and write technical specifications.
- You will work closely with development, deployment, integration teams and project/program managers.
- You will work in an Agile development environment and be part of a Scrum team.
- You will conduct code review.
- You will develop core strategic components for Client systems.
- You will contribute to the improvement of the system design, software coding, and development methodology.
- You will design to volume by specifying load tests in order to deliver stable and robust software.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed in this job, you must have: experience with software development in Java; intermediate knowledge in SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle, and object oriented design.
- Nice to have: experience in C++, Agile, Continuous Integration and familiar with Version Management tool like Git.
- You must have a Degree in Software Engineering.
- We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in software development(Java) including 2 years of experience using Oracle/MariaDB/MySQL.
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194