- Be responsible for the technical/solution designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the product/functional specification of the solution.
- Collaborate with product/solution architects to create, implement and maintain the product/solution development roadmap.
- Ensure all work adheres to Thales software development methodologies and processes.
- Thoroughly document design to ensure the usability, supportability and maintainability of the developed solution.
- Provide timely support to IVVQ team and site deployment
- 5+ years of hands-on experience and expert knowledge of Java backend development
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Experience in SCRUM/Agile software development methodologies
- Experience leading a software team
- Proficiency in any of the following language/framework: Java, Spring boot
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Technical knowledge and hands-on experience of software design and development methodologies
- Proficiency in Scala
- Experience with Spark, Kafka, MQTT
- Good knowledge of container orchestration systems (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Azure ECS, etc)
- Experience with test automation tools
- Experience with virtualization and container, and knowledge about Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with leading a software team
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552