- One of the Largest Hospitality and Entertainment group in SEA
- 5 working days
- 2-year contract with renewable/convertible option
- Develop and maintain software applications.
- Prepare the corresponding functional and technical documentation.
- Perform unit testing on software deliverables and provide the relevant assistance during product test, integration test and user acceptance test.
- Provide post-implementation support and carry out investigation and troubleshooting when necessary
- Min. Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System or related disciplines.
- Must have experience of 4 of the following: Java (Mandatory), Springboot, React JS, AntDesign, MSSQL, CI/CD, Kafka, C# .NET
- Experience in agile software engineering practices and software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge in TDD is a plus
Tay Yong Sen, Wilson License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2091205