My client, a reputable US MNC, is looking for a software engineer to develop and maintain the company's systems. Training will be provided.
- Configure, develop and maintain the company's systems
- Meet with customers to understand their requirements
- Provide an accurate work estimate
- Perform integration testing and support user acceptance testing
- Create and maintain necessary documentations
- Align to team best practices and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering or any related field
- 1 year of working experience or No working experience with internship experience is required. Training will be provided.
- Willing to work in a manufacturing environment (example: clean room) for specific period to support machine related software check out, system integration testing, etc.
- Good knowledge in:
o Programming languages in C#/C+/C++/C programming/TCL
o Scripting experience in Perl
o Knowledge in XML or HTML
o Database development and design with MS-SQL
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247