- Develop our current financial system (web and mobile based) and maintain them in accordance to predefined rules
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Assists in the development of the Architecture / Design of micro services, finding area of improvements, potential risks during implementation etc.
- Work with support teams in resolving operational & performance issues
- Create website layout and UI by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Work with Digital Marketing team to optimise the conversion funnel
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Should be able to respond to technical queries/request from customers.
- 3+ years of experience as a developer
- Strong proficiency with Node.js, PHP, Laravel PHP Framework, JSON, My SQL, database
- Experience with following knowledge is preferred: Android programming, IOS programming, Bootstrap UI Framework, Ajax, JQuery, ORACLE and JAVA.
- Experience in GIT repositories, open source tools &technologies.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to work independently and a good team player
- Prior experience in web and e-Commerce applications would be a plus
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536