As a Software Engineer for the Embedded Software team, you will be part of a team that develops embedded products such as contact or contactless payment & transport cards, biometric payment cards, Bluetooth payment card & wearable secure elements for payment & royalty.
- Location: OneNorth
- You will develop banking payment embedded products by collaborating with Technical Leaders, Project Leaders, and Project Managers.
- You will develop different types of software for example implement product requirements using C or Java or assembly language, create your own unit test, define validation test plan & develop test cases using Visual Basic .NET language and integration test to be able to deliver stable and robust software.
- You will have an opportunity to develop desktop application for efficiency and process improvement using Java and .NET framework.
- Participate in the writing and review of technical and design specifications.
- Provide level 3 support for products and customer projects.
- Min Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering
- With development experience using assembly, C language or Java or Visual Basic .NET framework.
- Experience with microcontrollers, desktop application development and security is a plus
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject "Software Engineer (Payment cards)"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423