A cutting-edge start up technology firm has become the rigorous and multi-faceted engineering company is currently on the search for talented and free - spirited Software Engineer to join their dynamic, fun and friendly working culture in Singapore.
What is it for you?
In this role, you will work closely with middleware frame software development team to focus on enterprise solutions among robots, sensors and IT systems. You will collaborate with AGV development team to develop unified fleet management system for heterogeneous mobile robots.
- Design, develop, simulate and test Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) algorithm
- Generate Data and incorporate results from simulation into planning
- Optimize transport cycles and schedule of a mobile robot fleet
- Incorporate constraint of refueling, robot capacity
- Develop and maintain APIs to expand the functionality of team's enterprise applications
What you need to be succeed in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant experience working on real time VRP problems
- Strong competencies in algorithms, data structure, Object Oriented Programming, design pattern and software design principle
- Strong experience in programming languages such as Python/ C++
- Experience in developing real time and distribute systems
- Experience in test-driven development, continuous deployment and thoughtful application of monitoring and alerting
- Experience in deployment of application in Linux
- Good knowledge of Robot Operating System (ROS) and FastRTPS
- Experience in Deep Learning
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289