1. Interact with customers to gather requirements and then translate them into technical requirements.
2. Write functional and technical specifications, e.g., Functional Design Specification, Software Design Specification
3. Lead software development and system integration activities and resolve technical problems as they arise.
4. Apply manufacturing execution/operations system development experience and best practices to build high-quality MES solutions.
5. Learn new and proven digital technologies and development platforms to keep MES software solutions competitive
6. Lead MES project implementation activities, e.g., product demo, site installation, testing, commissioning and support.
- At least 5 years MES experience
- Manufacturing system analysis, design and specification
- Experience interfacing MES applications with SAP ERP preferred
- Experience interfacing MES applications with DCS/PIMS preferred
- Mobile (Android) App design and development
- Web application development (e.g., Microsoft PowerApps, PowerBI, K2)
- Software architecture knowledge and skills
- Microsoft DevOps
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552