This role is for an ambitious senior project management professional who has several years of working experience in a dynamic retail business environment.
- You will provide leadership for project teams by acting as a domain lead for retail business and combining business insight with communication and technical skills.
- You will operate as an effective interface between engineers and product owners, understanding of retail principles to help development time and improve their effectiveness in serving customers.
- You understand and articulate the business and technical implications of decisions that are being made by their project teams.
- You have excellent technical project management skills, and are able to operate in a complex software environment across multiple cost centers, geographies and systems.
- You will guide teams of both contractors and employees, and be familiar with accounting and budget management concepts such as 'capital vs. expense'.
- You will facilitate Daily Stand-ups and drive functional and technical issues to resolution.
- You will ensure all required checkpoints are met (IRP, InfoSec, Privacy).
- Minimum 8+ years experience in project management and resource management in complex environments for budgets in the millions of dollars.
- Extensive experience on retail technologies, solutions, i.e. AWS, payment gateway, Point of Sales, Sales Automation and etc.
- Excellent understanding of controlling and running budgets, resource management and forecasting.
- Project and program management experience in a software development environment.
- Good knowledge in Agile methodology.
- Specific deep experience and functional expertise in electronic commerce for consumer products.
- Experience in leading multiple high priority projects at a time and driving them forward with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247