- Timing analysis of software sequences for reaction time optimization.
- Testing the software installed on machine/equipment
- Prepare test plans and procedure based on specification.
- Prepare analysis concepts and document all measurements & results
- Confer with software engineers and others regarding test procedures and results to resolve problems.
- Create bug reports and follow through to closure.
- Analyze technical requirements/problems and propose corrective actions/solution.
- Provide technical support for the field and customer site.
- Participate in software feature design review, prepare and publish test reports for major software releases.
- Design and implement automated tests using scriptinglanguages and other tools used in automated test environment
Expertise and methodology
- Knowledge of controlling and programming of mechanical system
- Experience in software testing and troubleshooting is a must
- Experience in documentation
- Good communication skills in global environment
- Experience in project management is nice to have
- Knowledge of semiconductor industry
Other requirement criteria
- Flexibility to travel
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194