A Leading multinational company that manufactures business and industrial imaging products has established strongly in the region and is now in the search for talented and passionate Software QA Engineer to join their exciting development.
Being a Software QA Engineer, you will be responsible for creating an end to end, executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure highest quality product delivery.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Perform functional test, system test, regression test.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage
- Document and maintain test cases and other test artifacts such as the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases using the latest open-source technologies.
- Isolate, replicate, track, report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant experience.
- At least 3 years of relevant software quality assurance experience.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Strong experience testing web and mobile applications: Native Android / iOS mobile apps, Modern web frameworks: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AngularJS, React JS, etc.
- Experience testing services hosted in the Amazon Web Services or other cloud infrastructures.
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Familiar in an agile environment, continuous integration and issue tracking such as JIRA.
- (No quota for foreigners)
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289