- 5 Day work week
- Salary Range: $6000 - $8000
- 6 to 10-month contract
- Understand and study the requirements from customers
- Work with the team to develop a solution
- Develop the module/project assigned as per the agreed requirements & timeline
- Report status and progress to Technical Lead on a regular basis.
- Work with the Technical Lead / Manager to ensure the technical support is provided to users/testers within the SLA agreed.
- Maintain a positive mindset to provide continuous support and the application of tools for monitoring, management and optimization of support.
- Participate in enhancement of the application (including documentation, effort estimation, development and unit testing).
- Present and communicate effectively on the project/work matters to team and users / customers
- Prepare / update the relevant documentations related to the project / change appropriately.
- Min. Diploma Computer Science / Engineering or its equivalent.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Min. 3+ year of hands-on experience in Java, J2EE/JEE, Oracle, SQL/ PLSQL, Jasper report, APIs (RESTful and SOAP) and XML.
- Working experience in Spring and Struts frameworks
- Basic understanding of Solaris and Linux OS.
HOW TO APPY:
Interested candidate you may click "Apply" or
send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Shortlisted candidates will be notified.**
Tay Yong Sen, Wilson License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2091205