- Design, develop and deploy digital solutions with focus on high availability and scalability.
- Be hands-on and deliver on frontend applications and backend platform services.
- Build and operate infrastructure, toolset and CI/CD pipelines.
- Drive collaboration within Agile teams of Engineers and Product Owners and UI Designers to build new product features
- Collaborate closely with squad engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross- functional squad.
- Collaboration with Cloud CoE team to improve the tooling, develop a safe, secure framework for fast deployment of digital solutions.
- Develop individually to continue to grow and provide training to individuals and other functional groups as needed
- Continuously improve digital solutions by innovating on the services offered.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or any relevant field
- Experience in Software Development using Java, both front and backend
- Experience with cloud platforms, Docker, CI tools, and configuration management tools.
- Experience working with virtualization and clustered orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning tools (Terraform)
- Experience in web/mobile application development, networking or systems software development.
- You are interested in working on front end and backend services as a Full Stack Engineer.
- You are experienced working with modern infrastructure and tools.
- You are experienced running software in DevOps environments.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, and communication skills.
- You are comfortable with asynchronous communication, being able to work independently while always sharing context with your team members.
- You are experienced in Agile software development and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Good knowledge of public APIs for web (e.g. REST APIs and/or API Gateways)
Frias Jennyline Cyra Romasanta License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1653440