The successful candidate will be part of the Infrastructure team and support the APAC region in
- Architecting, designing, solution proposal and reviewing of the virtualization systems
- Setting up the infrastructure virtualization technical standards
- Supporting delivery of virtualization systems, component setup and enhancements and focuses on data center virtualization along with related areas including storage, backup.
- Propose, review and support on-going technology projects for virtualization environment to enhance the performance, security, recoverability and continuity of operations
- Recommend and implement new technologies for virtualization, cloud services and software for the data center
- Contribute to the development of the architecture roadmap for virtual server platforms
- Conduct performance analysis and tune systems; Identify, analyses, diagnose complex issues and factors affecting performance
- Create technical standards and architecture specifications
- Interface and coordinate tasks with internal and external technical resources.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field with min. 8 years of experience supporting IT infrastructure in a large organization
- Min. 5 years of experience in managing or supporting VMware vSphere and/or VDI Horizon View, optional: vRealize Ops, Nutanix or VXRail
- Min. 3 years of project management experience in an Agile environment
- VCP, VCAP, MCP certification is preferred
- Experience in architecture and management of virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) or virtualization management tool (vCenter, vRealize Ops)
- Strong systems engineering skills in VMware technologies
- Good understanding of network infrastructure layer
- Possess technical proficiency in virtualization
- Knowledge of IT security, risk management and Security Controls.
- Ability to work well in a challenging technical environment and can multi-task while delivering high quality solutions
- A good team player who can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247