- Ensure client success with project management, meeting deadlines and frequent communication.
- Install and update core software, interfaces, database and web services.
- Identify and resolve issues related to activation and implementation of software.
- Assess client technical needs and capabilities during implementations.
- Provide solutions/recommendations to ensure success.
- Provide implementation scheduling, resolutions to technical issues and general advice as technical consultant.
- Provide highly responsive customer service and maintain high level of clients' satisfaction.
- Correspond and fulfil all commitments for internal and external customers.
- Engineer, record and document solutions to common and challenging problems.
- Learn, implement and share best practices for implementation and configuration of company products.
- Collaborate with engineering team to improve implementation and configuration of professional service processes.
- Involve and participate in an on-call rotation for urgent customer needs.
- Produce and review product documentation and training materials to ensure content accuracy and supportability of Company products.
- Develop software, tests and tools to ease integration in professional service field.
- Develop software design and architecture documentation.
- Minimum BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)) is a plus
- Prior experience deploying enterprise class software systems in customer environments is required
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN), VMware
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Background in Linux with certifications is a plus
- Experience in AWS , Azure or Google Cloud is a plus
- Highley motivated to explore new technologies
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096